Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A new beginning

Salam and hello everyone!


Gosh, it feels so awkward to be back in the blogging scene! I know it has only been a couple of years since I left this world but making a comeback at this day and age where there are thousands of other fantabulous bloggers out there does kinda make the butterflies in your tummy flutter harder than usual! *nervous giggle*

Anywho, let's get on with the introductions shall we. So my name is Syakirah and I am semi-new at this. I have a deep passion for story-telling and writing. In the real world (wherever that is?!) I am considered to have quite a talkative persona, whereas in the cyber world I am known as the person who can never keep sentences short and simple! Honestly I tell you, my friends would forever more and always tease the way I write their cards! No matter how big or small the card may be, it shall always be filled with words, and MORE words! *sigh* (maybe one of these days I'll dedicate a post on my card writing skills, T__T owh dear me).

The reason I have returned to writing is mainly therapeutical. So many things have happened in these past couple of years which have made me question myself, my decisions and my motivations. I basically need an outlet where I can easily retrace my steps, reassess my situations and decisions and to basically just remind me of who,what,where,why and how I am. As we grow older we tend to be rather forgetful, however, I for one would not want to forget any part of this wonderful journey that I have and will be making. May it be sweet or may it be painful, that is what makes me who I am. I want to be a better and stronger person through it all. So here I am, taking baby steps through blogging my journey to a better place. I thank each and everyone of you for dropping by...

I shall leave you with this dreamy image of a stream that I so dearly miss, filled with fond memories. Till then my angels! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment