Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Colours of Comfort

     As I am buried under presentation preparations, I shall write a quick post on one of my favourite seasons which is Autumn! For me autumn is when we students would return to Uni and start another term of studies. It is the time where me meet new people and say goodbye to old ones. In addition, it is also the month whereby we International students would bid farewell to our beloved families, if we had gone home that is. This is the season where all the deep earthy tones would be dug out of the closet to be worn to match the season's colours.

          
     Autumn is almost over now and I am sad to see all the trees without leaves, like a skeleton without its flesh. However I just love watching the leaves fall ever so slowly and then get carried away by the icy cold winds of the north.

Till then my angels! xxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Ika! I am the first person to be here at your 'new house"*wink*wink*.I send you 'housewarming gifts' which is hugs and lots and lots of loves from Malaysia!You are very good in writing and photogrpahy,you have a natural talent:) Hope to see more of your writing and pictures:) Take Care and have fun in Sunderland;)

    ReplyDelete